Sunday, April 26, 2015

After one month

After one month from the father Jamal Jamal has traveled one day a young mother sleeping room spoke a lot about life and about their love"Honey you know I love you so much? I wish that you were you are my husband"Exclaimed a young mother"Even a young mother I love you very muchyour will not have a model. When I am with you often feel I am in another world"He uttered Jamal.

"I appreciate if you are satisfied with my loveBut there's something I want to tell you Jamal and please be big secretlest thou unto man. "He spoke little mother.
"Eheh tell me my dear!" He asked Jamal as he hugged and kissed his little mother"I feel your child." He said a young mother"My PregnancyLet we be promptlyPlease let us give very quickly before he returned to the Father"He uttered Jamal while being grumpy and very frightened.
A young mother being on his chest Jamal to Jamal smiled and kissed him and then went on to speak. "It is impossible to conceive this Jamal I can give should bear with you even if you are afraid your father will find out. I've decided to just returning a child I told him, so do not worry quite dear"He spoke little mother to comfort Jamal"But a young mother you know that this is a problemAlthough very afraid cool we do not know you do, but the father of it. "He uttered Jamal.
"Nor do I fear very professional partner in speaking, if I can convince her to take you to school will be to this?He spoke little mother insisting that he will ensure that it will be hidden. They continued to sleep that night, and they gave a fervent love as husband and wife. They continued with their game in secret and even his younger brother Jamal came back he did not know anything was going on. Days to return his wife's father, Jamal ziliwadia been received well and later gave him the news of the pregnancy she has who was very happy to give good gifts to congratulate to become pregnant.
  Life continued to be positive and father Jamal never discover anything going on between his wife and his son, JamalFinally time delivery for the youngest mother arrived, she gave birth to a son and gave him the name of RamaAt the time Jamal was completed Form Six and he loved his little baby motherWhen he was home he spent a lot of time playing with the baby so much that even the youngest mother was very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment